USA‘s Common Law is kicking off this Friday, May 11th, at 10/9c, and I have a very cool prize pack up for grabs.
If you haven’t already, check out my review of Common Law here. You’ll also want to check out the show’s site here. As usual, the USA site has a lot of extra goodies to get you familiar with the show.
If you’re a fan of USA shows, which really have solidified into their own niche, you’re going to want to check this one out. I have to admit that I’m a little nervous about how the shtick is going to play out in the long run, but it’s a lot of fun, and I expect the show to deliver on USA‘s effort to showcase characters.
I’m not sure who you might be punching, but this is a great prize pack. Enter below, and enjoy the show.
Wes and Travis are cop partners with a big problem: each other. Everyone knows that the first step to making a relationship work is clear communication. While Wes and Travis learn how to talk it out, here are some key pieces necessary to open the channels of communication and keep the conversation flowing.
- Custom Carryall: Make the most of your partnership with these communication-enhancing items conveniently packed in this sturdy canvas tote.
- Tiebreakers: Flip these chips to settle a disagreement.
- Do-It-Yourself Therapy Table Topics: Play your cards right to keep the conversation flowing.
- POP Phone: To help you keep in touch when you’re apart.
- Everlast Boxing Gloves: Duke it out when words just don’t cut it.