I’ve sent you over to the Warner Blu Facebook Page before, but I really want to impress upon everyone out there with Blu-Ray capability that becoming a fan is a must. Considering the general scope of Facebook‘s potential, the people at Warner Brothers are really trying to get everything they can into this, and being a fan isn’t much work. You’ll get all the info on new titles coming to Blu-Ray, whether they’re the things first hitting release, or classics coming to Blu-Ray like Gone With The Wind.
Best of all, from my perspective anyway, you get the early scoop on the special features that will be available on these releases, with not only trailers, but clips from the bonuses as well.
You’ve got to take a look, and become a Fan of Warner Blu on Facebook.
Today I have a great prize for you, as you already know, The 70th Anniversary Ultimate Collector’s Edition of Gone With The Wind on Blu-Ray. It’s an amazing package.
Leave a comment below and you are automatically entered to win. U.S. residents only. Winner will be randomly selected on December 24th.
- Remastered feature with Dolby Digital 5.1 Audio
- Commentary by historian Rudy Behlmer
- The Making of a Legend documentary (1989 TV Special) (Narrated by Christopher Plummer)
- Restoring a Legend – Chronicles the film/video restoration process
- Dixie Hails Gone with the Wind -1939 Premiere newsreel
- 1940 MGM historical short – The Old South
- Atlanta Civil War Centennial 1961 premiere newsreel
- International prologue
- Foreign language version sample scenes
- Theatrical Trailers
- Melanie Remembers: Reflections by Olivia de Havilland – Exclusive 2004 Documentary
- Cast profile – Gable: The King Remembered
- Cast profile – Vivien Leigh: Scarlett and Beyond
- The Supporting Players – Cameo portraits of an unforgettable ensemble
- At Tara
- The O’Hara Plantation in Georgia
- Thomas Mitchell as Gerald O’Hara
- Barbara O’Neill as Ellen, his wife
- Their Daughters
- Evelyn Keyes as Suellen
- Ann Rutherford as Carreen
- The house servants
- Hattie McDaniel as Mammy
- Oscar Polk as Pork
- Butterfly McQueen as Prissy
- At Twelve Oaks
- Leslie Howard as Ashley Wilkes
- Rand Brooks as Charles Hamilton, her brother
- Carroll Nye as Frank Kennedy, a guest
- In Atlanta
- Laura Hope Crews as Aunt Pittypat Hamilton
- Eddie Anderson as Uncle Peter, her coachman
- Harry Davenport as Dr. Meade
- Jane Darwell as Mrs. Merriwether
- Ona Munson as Belle Watling
- Cammie King as Bonnie Blue Butler
- Warner Bros. Home Entertainment presents 1939: Hollywood’s Greatest Year –
- New documentary about Hollywood’s watershed year narrated by Kenneth Branagh
- Gone with the Wind: The Legend Lives On — Exploring the legacy of the most beloved film through illuminating interviews, footage and visits to historical sites, events and museums
- Moviola: The Scarlett O’Hara Wars 1980 WBTV Special never before on home video
- 20-page reproduction of the original and complete 1939 Souvenir Program
- 40-page Production History Book with photos and production notes
- Eight Frameable 5×7 Art Prints
- CD soundtrack sampler featuring eight tracks
- Main Title
- The Barbecue
- Escape From Atlanta
- I’ll Never Be Hungry Again!
- Paddock Scene 5:27
- Scarlett In The Mist/Rhett Leaves
- MGM: When The Lion Roars Documentary
Are You Screening?